Elasticsearch indexing error

• pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8765

Hi,

I’m trying to install Wpsolr Pro on a website and I’m testing with a test index from Elasticsearch. But I get an error message when I’m indexing. What does this mean and what should I do about it?

Error in one or more bulk request actions: index: /847a9f14731749f9979fb413ee7b56fb.24b7729e02dc47d19c15f1310098f93f/wpsolr_types/fr1422 caused failed to parse

Thank you!

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8766

Hi,

Our test indexes last only 2 hours. The index is probably deleted.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8767

Hi,

I tryed to Index just after I made the Test Index, the 2 hour had not past… Do you have any other suggestions of what can be wrong?

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8768

Thank you!

I excluded the post from index and also some other posts and now the index is working. Great!

Now I would like to see the Wpsolr search on the website but I can only see the search engine that comes with my theme. I have checked the boxes that you see on the attached picture. What more should I do?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8769

– Empty your index content
    – Set screen 2.1 “Part of network search” to “No”
    – Reindex

You can add the facets widget (after setting it up in screen 2.4) to your search page to be sure WPSOLR is replacing your search.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8770

Thank you. I have done what you suggested but the Wpsolr is not replacing my search…
    How should I set up the facets?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8772

Thank you. I can now see the Wpsolr search on the website.
    I have one more question, I can not see content from TablePress-tables in the search. We have a lot of tables with external links and we would like to be able to search for these links in the Wpsolr search. What should we do?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8773

Activate WPSOLR’s TablePress extension, and reindex.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8774

So I tried to activate the extension but our license does not work for this apparently. We bought Wpsolr Pro. Do we have to buy something more for TablePress to work?

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8776

Great! Thank you! Now I can see the content of tablepress in the serach engine, but the content/ result is text and characters not links. How can I make the result show as clickable links and not characters?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8777

The search results from WPSOLR are displayed by your theme’s search template, search.php

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8778

Ok, thank you.
    Can you help me with how to fix the php so I can see links? Or should I contact my theme if I can not figure this out?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8779

Deactivate WPSOLR plugin, to compare with your “standard” search results.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8780

I have the same problem in the wp-search result, the result doesnt show clickable links.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.