Elasticsearch Danish analyzers

• pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8861

Hi, we are building a web site for a client. The client has already bought a WPSolr license an given us login to admin.wpsolr.com. We can see the license key, but where do we download the actional plugin?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8862

Hi,

The client was sent the download link.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8864

Here it is. I’ll remove the link in a few minutes. Activate it with your client’s license#.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8865

Your site is Danish. Are you familiar with Solr and Danish analysers ?

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8866

I’m more familiar with Elasticsearch, but will probably look into Danish analyzers during the project.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8867

You can use Elasticsearch too. But the concepts are the same for multi-language. I see you have also Deutch and English.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8868

Thats great, but the client insists on Solr as they want to hook our multiple services with it. Sounds good the concepts are the same.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8870

Thats right, most content in Danish, a lot in English — other languages not so much. I think I get your point: to be aware of language specific analysers.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 4 months ago #8871

We are building a configuration builder inside the plugin for that. But it’s not ready. You’ll have to do it manually on our schema.xml

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 4 months ago #8872

Ahh! Thats cool when it is ready. I’ll look at the schema.xml config. thank you for your advice so far. I’ll probably be back.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.