"Did you mean" search suggestion feature
johnnyashParticipant4 years, 3 months ago #9321
Hello, is it possible to access the “Did you mean” search suggestion feature within my custom template?
This page is not so clear: https://www.wpsolr.com/knowledgebase/which-search-templates-are-available/
Thank you4 years, 3 months ago #9326
The “Did you mean” feature works as follow:
1) A search is performed on some keywords
2) No results are retrieved
3) Suggestions are retrieved for the keywords, based on the spellchecking setting from the index type/schema
4) A second search is performed on the first suggested keywords (if suggestions are not empty)
5) The search template display the results from the suggested search
Everything is automatic, and works in the background.jerome.tanParticipant4 years, 2 months ago #10033
Sorry to hijack the thread, where does this usually output? It doesn’t seem to be working for me.4 years, 2 months ago #10034
Did you see suggestions explanation?2 years, 10 months ago #19902
1. can’t find the option to enable it in the backend
2. Probably when enabled it shows in the default suggestion input box.
Does it work with “current theme.. without ajax” ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.