Custom attribute

• pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 5 months ago #7326

Is it possible to filter on a single product attribute.
    For example, when we add an attribute to a product (clicking on “Product” in WooCommerce, selecting “Attribute” and creating an attribute “New product”),
    Then, when we go into WPSOLR, –> 2. define your search ->2.2 Indexed data, the new attribute is not selected.
    The field is not selected even in 2. Define your search –>2.4 Result Facets.
    In order to let it be shown, we need to update the articles and check it in the facets.
    We should need a “feature/option” that allows us to habilitate the characteristics created by default (i.e. with a Check-box) or as it happens with the “global” characteristics with the ones created at the level of articles.
    We hope that this explanation may be helpful for you. We’re here if you need more information.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 5 months ago #7329

I understand that your request is about custom attributes, not indexable in wpsolr, as opposed to global attributes which are indexable.

I’ll try to add that in the next release.

pseudo visitor
    Participant
    5 years, 5 months ago #7338

Thank you for you kind reply, it would be great if it’s possible to add it in the next release.

I would like to ask, just if it’s possible, if you have an idea of the period in which the next release will be launched. Then I have a few more questions I hope you can answer to. Let me know if the information are exhaustive or not.

1) Is There a way for habilitating the attribute global in the search without doing it in the backend of WPSOLR ? How can I habilitate by default the attributes created at a global level ?

2) For example, when I abilitate 50 characteristics, by default they come out when I launch the search, independently of the category I’ve searched for. Is it possible to abilitate the facets just after I’ve selected a category ? Or it is possible to get the same result in another way ?

3) Does a function exist, or better a web service, that allows me to launch the indexing without entering in the backend and doing it manually ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    5 years, 5 months ago #7342

The answer is no to all 3 last questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.