Current version download link?

• sraggio
    Participant
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40134

I want to download the current version to install on our test site, but I don’t see a download link on this post: https://www.wpsolr.com/forums/topic/release-23-7 (or any of the release posts for that matter). Where do I find the download link?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40135

We do not provide test licenses anymore.

sraggio
    Participant
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40137

What are my options, then, to test updates prior to updating our live site? Can I move our license back and from from our test subdomain to our live site?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40138

You could, but the front-end might have issues.
    You also can add more seats to your license.

sraggio
    Participant
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40263

The tabs in my gotosolr account don’t match what you’re showing in your link. I don’t have an “upgrade/convert” tab. When I open my subscription link I see only “Main Details / Add/Remove Extensions / Extensions Activated” tabs. I was able to purchase a second seat under “Add/Remove Extensions” but I don’t think this is what I need. Can you convert that to a second seat for my plugin license, or provide me with a link to upgrade? We have a subscription for our www (live) site, and want to purchase a seat for our test (development) site.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40264

I can see you now have 2 seats on your subscription. Use the same license code to activate your other site.

sraggio
    Participant
    1 month, 2 weeks ago #40265

Thanks for confirming. I had to deactivate then reactivate license, now it is recognized by both sites.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.