Home » Topics » Pre-sales, Licenses, Billing, Documentation » Licenses » Corrupted license for a site deployed with the boilerplate roots.io/bedrock
I can not use your licenses properly.
I have three sites:
– local: http :// mysite.test
– dev: https : // dev.mysite.com
– prod: https: // mysite.com.
WPSOLR is in “muplugin” and my sites are deployed with bedrock / roots.io.
Your plugin is in git locally, then pushed to a repository to be deployed on the server.
Licenses are constantly corrupted (we are several developers and nobody can use it locally or development) only the prod is currently working …
How to make it work, it seems that whenever we deploy we need you to “add a seat” ? it’s unmanageable on our side. Do you have a suggestion?
This is a known issue fixed in WPSOLR 20.9
As your version is < 20.9, we will need to follow these 2 steps:
– I deleted your current activations in our back-office
– Please now apply the workaround Reply To: Corrupted license after cloning a staging environment
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.