I’m trying to create a datepicker .twig template, however my ACF datetime fields are not appearing in either Data step 2.2, Search step 2.3, or in Filters step 2.4.
I have ACF Pro, the WPSolr extension is enabled, all three checkboxes are checked.
The taxonomy containing the fields has all fields set to index (Taxonomy: Products – 139 Fields, 139 Selected). I am also indexing all Field Groups.
I have tried deleting and rebuilding my index, but the fields are not appearing.
The fields in question are named ‘start_date’ and ‘end_date’.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I did have those fields posts published yes (every product has a start_date and end_date field). Interestingly, I’ve just deleted all posts and reimported everything from my production server, deleted my index and rebuilt it and now those two fields are appearing, so I think it’s solved.