Last websites equipped with MyListing, WPSOLR and Elasticsearch
- cartochrome.com Health index with 800,000 listings
- emailexpert.com Directory for expert vendors, agencies & consultants
WPSOLR + MyListing Theme + Elasticsearch
This video suppose you already have installed a local Elasticsearch.
You will see how to setup WPSOLR PRO to speedup the MyListing search, including geolocation, with:
What is the “MyListing Theme” extension ?
MyListing is made for huge listings searches, including geolocation. As soon as the number of listings grows, so is the time to display search results to visitors.
WPSOLR PRO transparently replaces MyListing searches and sorting with Elasticsearch searches. The best way to speed up listing searches, whatever the number of listings, even millions.
What is in the video ?
The video shows how to:
- Import the MyListing data examples
- Create and configure automatically an Elasticsearch index
- Activate and set up the WPSOLR MyListing Theme extension
- Add some custom fields to listing types
- Select the listings fields and taxonomies to index
- Indexing listings