Forum Replies Created
-
vipproParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Algolia search / query not used on flatsome #40224
ok. Please make it work “like that” and I will try to fix it with CSS
- This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by vippro.
vipproParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Algolia search / query not used on flatsome #40170I would like WPSOLR to work either same as now with Flatsome live search (but faster) or if it’s possible a kind of “full screen search” like on https://tattilashes.com/en-eu
- This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by vippro.
vipproParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Algolia search / query not used on flatsome #40132Is the “suggestion” box using Algolia as well? If not, how can I do that?
vipproParticipant2 years, 6 months ago in reply to: Algolia search / query not used on flatsome #40125I setup query monitor but I don’t know how to check if Algolia is called because I can’t see the WSolr anywhere in the query logger. In fact after I installed the Query monitor and enabled it on wsolr it seems the search is no longer working (at least the suggestions are no longer working).
Can you please check directly on the site? I’ve created an admin user for you:
(removed)- This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by wpsolr.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)