Forum Replies Created

  • sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33134

    Yes, origin is:
    Plugin: wpsolr-pro

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33132

    The first one I posted came from the “Slow Queries” section of QM. The second one was from “WPSOLR queries” section.

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33130

    However, looking at the WPSolr section of the Query Monitor, I see 977ms for time and the following query:
    { “options”: { “handler”: “select”, “resultclass”: “Solarium\\QueryType\\Select\\Result\\Result”, “documentclass”: “Solarium\\QueryType\\Select\\Result\\Document”, “query”: “text:(kobow)”, “start”: 0, “rows”: 20, “fields”: “*,score”, “omitheader”: true, “querydefaultoperator”: “AND” }, “query”: “text:(kobow)”, “highlighting”: [ { “name”: “title”, “simpleprefix”: “”, “simplepostfix”: “<\/b>”, “fragsize”: 400 } ], “sorts”: { “_sku_i”: “desc” }, “grouping”: { “fields”: [], “options”: { “resultquerygroupclass”: “Solarium\\Component\\Result\\Grouping\\QueryGroup”, “resultvaluegroupclass”: “Solarium\\Component\\Result\\Grouping\\ValueGroup” } }, “fields”: [ “id”, “PID”, “type”, “meta_type_s”, “title”, “numcomments”, “comments”, “displaydate”, “displaymodified”, “*categories_str”, “author”, “*post_thumbnail_href_str”, “*post_href_str”, “snippet_s” ], “facets”: { “_stock_status_str”: { “type”: “field”, “excludes”: [] }, “product_badges_str”: { “type”: “field”, “excludes”: [] }, “product_cat_str”: { “type”: “field”, “excludes”: [] }, “_regular_price_f”: { “type”: “range”, “excludes”: [] }, “pa_genre_str”: { “type”: “field”, “excludes”: [] }, “pa_record-label_str”: { “type”: “field”, “excludes”: [] } }, “filters”: { “authorized indexed types”: { “query”: “type:(\”product\”)”, “tags”: [ “fct_excl_type” ] }, “bad_statuses”: { “query”: “-post_status_s:(\”draft\” OR \”pending\” OR \”trash\” OR \”future\” OR \”private\” OR \”auto-draft\”)”, “tags”: [] }, “_stock_status_str:instock_stock_status_str”: { “query”: “_stock_status_str:(\”instock\”)”, “tags”: [ “” ] }, “type:producttype”: { “query”: “type:(\”product\”)”, “tags”: [ “” ] }, “woocommerce exclude-from-search visibility”: { “query”: “((-type:(product)) OR ((((*:* -product_visibility_str:*)) OR (-product_visibility_str:(exclude\\-from\\-search)))))”, “tags”: [] }, “front-end exclusion 1”: { “query”: “(*:* -is_excluded_s:[* TO *]) OR is_excluded_s:(n)”, “tags”: [] } } }

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33129

    That worked, thanks. Query monitor is logging now, this is what I see for a recent search:
    Timing: 18.0193
    Query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID
    FROM wp_posts
    INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS wcj_sku
    ON (wp_posts.ID = wcj_sku.post_id)
    WHERE 1=1
    AND ( wp_posts.ID NOT IN (
    SELECT object_id
    FROM wp_term_relationships
    WHERE term_taxonomy_id IN (269027) ) )
    AND (((wp_posts.post_title LIKE ‘%kobow%’)
    OR (wcj_sku.meta_key = ‘_sku’
    AND CAST(wcj_sku.meta_value AS CHAR) LIKE ‘%kobow%’)
    OR (wp_posts.post_excerpt LIKE ‘%kobow%’)
    OR (wp_posts.post_content LIKE ‘%kobow%’)))
    AND ((wp_posts.post_type = ‘product’
    AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’
    OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘acf-disabled’
    OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘wc-printed’
    OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’)))
    GROUP BY wp_posts.ID
    ORDER BY wp_posts.post_title LIKE ‘%kobow%’ DESC, wp_posts.post_date DESC
    LIMIT 0, 20

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33126

    The deactivate button does not work, just bounces me back to the first screen indicating that the license is valid. Any other way to deactivate?

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33105

    When I try to activate the Query Monitor extension on the live site, it asks me for my license. When I enter I get the following message: “Your subscription’s maximum number of 1 ‘WPSOLR PRO – All packs’ licenses is reached. Please remove some licenses first, or upgrade your subscription to add more licenses.”

    We have an “all packs” license, and are only using the plugin on this one site. Can you let me know what I need to do to activate the Query Monitor extension?

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33097

    I changed the “number of values to be displayed by filters” to 50, but there was no change in search time. We’re going to get Query Monitor set up on the live site, and see what that tells us.

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33074

    Yes, we have facets configured, and those work on the site. Checkboxes that take between one and two second to load results. Screenshots of 2.1 and 2.2 are here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/5p7eVbF98UpgS5VeA
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/jWCbGAu1uncHLwyX8

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Slow keyword search #33072

    Yes, index is selected in 2.1. As noted earlier, originally set to the local Solr index, now set to the new Elastic index.

    I installed the Query Monitor plugin, however I’m unable to activate the WP Solr Query Monitor plugin on my test site, it wants a license number and doesn’t recognize the “test” subdomain.

    sraggio
    Participant
    3 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Incorrect results for search term #31567

    Ah, that makes sense. Is it possible to edit the stopwords list?
    Wrapping the search term in quotes to search for an exact match does not have any effect; I thought I saw something in this forum about adding that option as a feature, is that planned for a future release?

    sraggio
    Participant
    5 years, 3 months ago in reply to: License renewal and update payment details #27261

    Done, thanks for your help!

    sraggio
    Participant
    5 years, 3 months ago in reply to: License renewal and update payment details #27259

    Thanks. However, my credit card number changed in the past year, and I want to confirm that you have the correct info for renewal. How can I do that?

    sraggio
    Participant
    7 years, 2 months ago in reply to: Database error when indexing #13732

    Delete plugin and re-install? Or possible to manually create the table?

    sraggio
    Participant
    7 years, 2 months ago in reply to: Database error when indexing #13731

    Yes, tried that, but same error after reactivating.

    sraggio
    Participant
    7 years, 2 months ago in reply to: Initial index creation/connection issue #13695

    Thanks, that solved it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)