Forum Replies Created

  • nsmgwpsolr
    Participant
    1 year, 8 months ago in reply to: subscription renewal #53073

    Not having an option to pay and activate the subscription please do needfulImage

    nsmgwpsolr
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago in reply to: I want to renew my license #38358

    I am getting this error

    Check your email to confirm that the delivery email address *** is associated with your subscription. Please reach out to Eostis SARL if you need to change your delivery email address.

    ad it does not go any further, this started appearing after i try for 3 times with my email.

    nsmgwpsolr
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago in reply to: I want to renew my license #38356

    Hi,

    it is not accepting my email, I am getting error

    nsmgwpsolr
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago in reply to: I want to renew my license #38354

    Hi, Rob has left the organization so can you update the account to this email, I have also removed him from the users.
    Please resend the renewal link after the update

    nsmgwpsolr
    Participant
    2 years, 9 months ago in reply to: I want to renew my license #38288

    my subscription id is “(removed)”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)