Forum Replies Created

  • mark.caldwell
    Participant
    2 years, 5 months ago in reply to: WP SOLR with SharePoint #43506

    Thanks – thats really helpful. We’ll have to find a different way of bringing the SharePoint content into the WordPress search.

    mark.caldwell
    Participant
    2 years, 5 months ago in reply to: WP SOLR with SharePoint #43480

    Thanks – I’m not concerned about WPSOLR indexing the SharePoint – I think we can configure our SOLR server to do the indexing. What I’m interested in is if we have two indexes:
    * WordPress Content
    * SharePoint
    Can we configure WPSOLR so that the search results we show in WordPress come from both of those indexes?

    We have WPSOLR on a project for a different client and I’ve seen the option on the “Connect Your Indexes” tab to “Add another index”. So can we add the SharePoint index there and will the search then use both one for WordPress and one for SharePoint to get the results?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)