Forum Replies Created

  • ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15962

    Yeah the initial problem lies there. Somehow switching to zip based options on 20.1 broke the settings afaik. And options are mixing while cross posting. Cross posting switches to #X blog and resets to original blog after saving the article. Still debugging.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15912

    We have 13 sites on this network, working as a multi site, some has WPSOLR, some don’t. Each site that has WPSOLR have its own indice and indexing with WPSOLR manually works. When I start indexing(per site after cleaning indices), it works as expected and indexes my blog posts.

    When I try to add a new post,(which gets cross posted and indexed-was working just fine on version 20), new post gets indexed only when I am on BLOG2. If I am on any other blog, it still tries to index into BLOG2 configured indice. Now switching back to V20 still does not work. I also tried this on both my local and on the staging server and can share any information you might need from both sites.

    Search results work as expected and they are bound to correct indice on both sites.

    Apologies for the long response but wanted to clarify things.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15910

    Solr index path in settings, different for both sites. Not connected to same indice, they have their individual indices and backend is configured per se. It also checks configuration while saving and passes the checks.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15909

    https://gyazo.com/df8d0efc7d5ebcd8800d8b3f6a30e29b

    this is blog2, somehow this settings are active for all sites.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15908

    https://gyazo.com/e84b38949feea30e38c7b04b47efec0b

    Settings are standalone configured

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15903

    function __construct() {
    $this->_options = self::get_option_data( self::OPTION_INDEXES, [] );
    error_log(“Options:” . print_r($this->_options,1));
    }

    Somehow wrong options are returned or common options used for all sites on blog level.

    Thanks a lot for your time and assistance on this.

    If I resolve anything, I will share here immediately.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15902

    Indexing works on both blogs to expected indices if run manually from backend.

    Indexing works when posts are posted from Blog2, new posts are indexed.

    Indexing somehow gets Blog2 settings on all other blogs on the network on the post level.
    Trying to add a new post or update a post tries indexing on the wrong index and fails.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 9 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15901

    Looking at the code to debug things:

    This is a multi site environment. And somehow sites are getting options/configuration from other sites:

    error_log(“Solr_indexes:” . print_r($solr_indexes,1));
    error_log(“Solr_indice:” . print_r($solr_index_indice,1));

    Sample below:
    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:40 UTC] Solr_indexes:Array >> Called from Blog10 somehow gets other site (Blog2)
    (
    [6470A573416D46226F852F8E1FB7CC96] => Array
    (Data Removed)
    )

    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:40 UTC] Solr_indice:35E2ACC9D1CEA63734037E5A2C98549F >> ACTUAL INDEX FROM SETTINGS(Blog10)
    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:40 UTC] Solr_index set: As Index ID does not match, it cant find index.
    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:41 UTC] Options:Array >> Blog10 Options Return Blog2 Options.
    (
    [solr_indexes] => Array
    (
    [6470A573416D46226F852F8E1FB7CC96] => Array
    (
    [index_engine] => engine_solr
    [index_name] => 680-stage
    )))

    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:41 UTC] Solr_index expected indice:35E2ACC9D1CEA63734037E5A2C98549F
    [18-Dec-2019 21:52:41 UTC] get_indexes:Array
    [6470A573416D46226F852F8E1FB7CC96] => Array returned wrong index. This belongs to Blog10.

    Looking at this, any idea why and how this is happening?

    We updated to Version 20.1 which was using a zip file for settings, then after issues we rolled back to version 20, still not working. Maybe somehow settings got corrupted, reconfiguring index does not fix it. I looked at also tables; here are options from tables, I hope I am looking at correct key:
    ROW : wpsolr_solr_indexes

    Blog2:
    a:1:{s:12:”solr_indexes”;a:1:{s:32:”6470A573416D46226F852F8E1FB7CC96″;a:16:{s:23:”managed_solr_service_id”;s:0:””;s:10:”index_type”;s:0:””;s:12:”index_engine”;s:11:”engine_solr”;s:10:”index_name”;s:9:”680-stage”;s:11:”index_label”;s:0:””;s:14:”index_protocol”;s:5:”https”;s:10:”index_host”;s:21:”us-east-1.websolr.com”;s:10:”index_port”;s:3:”443″;s:10:”index_path”;s:18:”/solr/keyRemoved”;s:26:”index_elasticsearch_shards”;s:1:”5″;s:28:”index_elasticsearch_replicas”;s:1:”1″;s:23:”index_solr_cloud_shards”;s:1:”1″;s:35:”index_solr_cloud_replication_factor”;s:1:”1″;s:32:”index_solr_cloud_max_shards_node”;s:1:”1″;s:9:”index_key”;s:0:””;s:12:”index_secret”;s:0:””;}}}

    Blog10:
    a:1:{s:12:”solr_indexes”;a:1:{s:32:”35E2ACC9D1CEA63734037E5A2C98549F”;a:16:{s:23:”managed_solr_service_id”;s:0:””;s:10:”index_type”;s:0:””;s:12:”index_engine”;s:11:”engine_solr”;s:10:”index_name”;s:23:”citynews-toronto-wp-npe”;s:11:”index_label”;s:0:””;s:14:”index_protocol”;s:5:”https”;s:10:”index_host”;s:21:”us-east-1.websolr.com”;s:10:”index_port”;s:3:”443″;s:10:”index_path”;s:18:”/solr/keyRemoved”;s:26:”index_elasticsearch_shards”;s:1:”5″;s:28:”index_elasticsearch_replicas”;s:1:”1″;s:23:”index_solr_cloud_shards”;s:1:”1″;s:35:”index_solr_cloud_replication_factor”;s:1:”1″;s:32:”index_solr_cloud_max_shards_node”;s:1:”1″;s:9:”index_key”;s:0:””;s:12:”index_secret”;s:0:””;}}}

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 10 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15765

    Thank you for immediate response and assistance.

    This update is on a 45 site multisite environment, if possible I would love to avoid removing settings for each site and reentering. I tried to do it on a single site, removed all settings, reentered. Indexing works yet on post update or new post, it shows warning.

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 10 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15737

    What might cause settings to fail to be found? Any pointers for me to look at?

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 10 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15712

    I have a warning on indexing because staging server is blocking flushall requests. I will work on that in a little bit. Do you think indexing is relevant to settings not finding themselves on post save?

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 10 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15710

    https://gyazo.com/b243918e78009807358a5852a06eb9d7

    Index is configured, verified by saving again, and set in 2.1

    ekimunal
    Participant
    6 years, 10 months ago in reply to: V20.1 #15707

    Yeah setting is configured yet it still warns, I saved it again and again to make sure it is saving. We updated from 20.0 to 20.1

    ekimunal
    Participant
    ekimunal
    Participant

    Hello, is it possible to get the version 20 core and or any updates that came to it in releases or branches?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)