wpsolrKeymaster1 year, 1 month ago #29184
Tested with PHP 7.4
* (New) “Views” to define sections of your site search that can be entirely configured with a specific search engine.
Search engines have their own strength, weaknesses and features.This is why using several search engines on your WordPress or WooCommerce for different purposes was a dream, at least until now…
– Suggestions with BERT Hugging Face Q&A and SeMI Technologies #weaviate vector search
– WooCommerce shop and product search with #elasticsearch or OpenSearch Project
– blog with #solr
– bbPress forums with Algolia !
* (New) Integration of the Weaviate Vector search engine.
All text features are available:
– Any Weaviate module or vectorizer ( text2vec-contextionary, text2vec-transformers, text2vec-openai, qna-transformers)
– Suggestions with Questions & Answers (qna-transformers )
– Vector search with facets and sort (inverted index aggreagations, filters, and sort)
– Integrated with “Views” to be able to use Weavaite on some sections of your site search (for instance only on suggestions for Q &A)
Images search soon (multi2vec-clip, and img2vec-neural)
* (New) Integrate with Pantheon Search to provide a simplified experience with Pantheon’s Solr add-on.
* (New) Possibility to index, search and filter relations on any taxonomy or custom field for all post types. For instance, define a rating per category or tag for each product in WooCommerce.
* (New) New option “Show all results” in screen 2.1 to remove the infamous Elasticsearch 10,000 results limit.
* (New) Possibility to delete all WPSOLR settings on screen “4. Import / Export settings”
* (Fix) Fix Apache Solr 9.0 schema.xml and solrconfig.xml errors
* (Fix) Fix OpenSolr 9.0 schema.xml and solrconfig.xml errors
* (Fix) Fix Elasticsearch boost field values. They should only rescore (reorder), never filter, results
* (Fix) Fix Elasticsearch children category filters of current category archive
* (Fix) Fix Elasticsearch deprecated [order => _term] by replacing it with [order=> _key]
* (Deprecated) Removal of the temporary Elasticsearch index button until a better solution is found.
* (Fix) Skip unexplained term indexing error: Error on line 149 of file /wpsolr/core/classes/models/post/class-wpsolr-model-post.php: Trying to get property ‘name’ of non-object
* (Fix) Fix screen 2.2 to prevent saving unselected post type custom fields
The forum ‘WPSOLR Releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.