Manually Send WC Product ids to Index

• 11 months ago #33075

Hi, Can you tell me, on what basis the “3. Send your data” identifies the products/posts and shows the count ? I want to know the particular parameters it looks for in the product ‘wp_posts’ table.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33077

You can see the query that gathers posts to index by selecting the “Debug mode” checkbox during indexing.

11 months ago #33078

I got his query:

What values should I change in db, to make it to this send your data column ? I tried changing post_modified to current date, but its working sometime and not working sometimes. Can you tell me, whats the best way, to send a post to this re-indexing ?

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33079

No need to do anything.
    When a post is published, it will be indexed in real-time, but also part of the next batch incremental indexing, as its publication date will be above the watermark (the watermark, in yellow in your screenshot, is the publication date of the last indexed post).

11 months ago #33082

we have some tasks which we do from the db in bulk, and we cant use the update post/ edit post wp backend, So in that case, we need to send that post to wpsolr, as we cant do complete re-indexing, as we have huge data.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33086

Just update the published date in the database with current time for the posts to be indexed. They will appear in the reindex batch list.

11 months ago #33093

Yeah, I tried with date as NOW(), and its working.

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    11 months ago #33094

You can configure a cron job to reindex in the background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.