Enfold and WPSOLR

• celevra
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20618

Hi,

if we configure wpsolr, we get the search count but no result.
    What do you need from me to debug the issue?

regards

Philipp

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20619

You can check your Chrome console for js errors, and activate WP debug.log

Did you install the WPSOLR facets widget?

celevra
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20632

thank you for your fast answer
    there are no js console errors and also no entries in debug.log
    No, i haven’t installed the facets widget

the search seems to function, because we get the count ala “there are 16 search results”.
    But in the div where the results should be shown is the message that nothing could be found

regards

Philipp

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20633

Can I see your site?

celevra
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20636
    wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20637

When results are found, but not displayed, it is sometimes because the post types indexed are not “public”.

celevra
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20638

hm, in your query:
    2020-06-29 12:07:32.499 INFO (qtp1731217984-99) [ x:webSearch] o.a.s.c.S.Request [webSearch] webapp=/solr path=/select params={json.nl=flat&hl=true&fl=id,PID,type,meta_type_s,title,numcomments,comments,displaydate,displaymodified,*categories_str,author,*post_thumbnail_href_str,*post_href_str,snippet_s&start=0&f.content.hl.simple.post=</b>&f.title.hl.fragsize=100&q.op=AND&fq=type:(“post”+OR+”page”)&fq=-post_status_s:(“draft”+OR+”pending”+OR+”trash”+OR+”future”+OR+”private”+OR+”auto-draft”)&fq=(*:*+-is_excluded_s:[*+TO+*])+OR+is_excluded_s:(n)&f.comments.hl.simple.pre=<b>&rows=20&f.title.hl.simple.pre=<b>&f.title.hl.simple.post=</b>&q=(BayEnergy)&f.content.hl.simple.pre=<b>&defType=edismax&omitHeader=true&qf=content^0.5+title&f.comments.hl.fragsize=100&f.comments.hl.simple.post=</b>&hl.fl=title,content,comments&wt=json&f.content.hl.fragsize=100} hits=16 status=0 QTime=4

you are excluding everything else, so if there are hits they must be public, also if i use the internal search with the same phrase there are results

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20639

The query returns 16 results apparently.

Did you select “Use my theme template” in WPSOLR’s tab 2.1?

celevra
    Participant
    3 years, 9 months ago #20640

i selected use my current theme search template with ajax (with widget facets and widget sort)

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    3 years, 9 months ago #20641

Can you use the chatbox to book a Zoom meeting, so I can investigate with you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.