If you bought a license for WPSOLR extension packs before the 15th of December 2016, then you will have to migrate to WPSOLR PRO.
From this date, we have split the plugin in 2 distinct lines of code (but which share a lot of code to prevent duplication):
– WPSOLR is now the free version downloadable at https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpsolr-search-engine/.
– WPSOLR PRO is now the licensed version that must be bought and downloaded from our servers. It contains it’s own auto-updater.
The migration procedure from WPSOLR to WPSOLR PRO is very simple:
- Locate your WPSOLR PRO download link in your admin area (Click to open the login page).
- Download the wpsolr-pro.zip file.
- Install the wpsolr-pro.zip file on your licensed website(s) by uploading it in your WP admin plugins page.
- Deactivate WPSOLR in the WP plugins list page.
- Activate WPSOLR PRO in the WP plugins list page.
That’s it! WPSOLR PRO will reuse your WPSOLR settings and license registration. Nothing else to do.
Why cannot I see all setting options in admin screens ?
You need to verify that your packs, including the premium pack, are activated.