Forum Replies Created

  • wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: WP Solr not respecting Toolset views filters #22486

    Thanks for this I have installed this version.

    It seems like the queries of them are now working correctly but the limits set in the Toolset views are not being listened to.

    Big improvement but still a huge issue that the result limits are being ignored.

    With the Toolset archives, how can I tell if its being powered by WP Solr? I don’t have that many records yet so wasn’t that slow before (will have a lof of records in the next 1-2 weeks).

    Cheers

    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: WP Solr not respecting Toolset views filters #22471

    Hey,

    I did follow this guide but for “3) Select the archive types to speed up” I left this as just “search” but in hindsight I guess this was wrong, but CPTs are not showing here? Maybe I need to enable “Post types” as this is an option?

    In regards to the views issues – I enabled debug in wp-config and this error started showing up on the actual pages where views are:
    Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/stagingwowtrk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsolr-pro/wpsolr/core/classes/extensions/suggestions/class-wpsolr-option-suggestions.php on line 168

    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: Trying to create index but get an error every time #22467

    Ah OK no problem, just ticked to not index this as I don’t need this in the index anyway actually.

    Thanks for your help with this!

    Matt.

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by wowmatt. Reason: Fixed typo
    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: WP Solr not respecting Toolset views filters #22466

    Just to follow up on my last message, I don’t actually think its working on archives at all, which is why they are working fine in Toolset. Is there a way to check if the results are being powered by WP Solr? I am pretty sure they are not though.

    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: WP Solr not respecting Toolset views filters #22465

    Hey

    No it is effecting all views. Archives appear to be working ok though.
    Right now can’t keep the plugin enabled as it breaks every Toolset view.

    If its a huge issue you could disable it making any changes on views and work just on archives? It doesn’t need to work on views.

    Is there an option where I can set it just to work on archives and not views?

    Matt

    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 11 months ago in reply to: Trying to create index but get an error every time #22461

    Hey 🙂

    So I tried this but it didn’t really make much sense to me.

    Please see the error message I got below, any ideas?

    Error code: parsererror
    
    Error message: SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unexpected identifier "Posts"
    
    Posts excluded from the index:<br><b></b><br><br>******** DEBUG ACTIVATED - Beginning of new loop (batch size) *******<br><br>******** DEBUG ACTIVATED - Query documents from last post date *******<br><br>Query:<br><b>SELECT ID, post_modified, post_parent, post_type FROM vt5D_posts AS A WHERE ((post_modified = '2020-10-26 10:42:43' AND ID > 39623) OR (post_modified > '2020-10-26 10:42:43')) AND ( post_status NOT IN ('auto-draft') AND ( post_type = 'offer' ) ) ORDER BY post_modified ASC, ID ASC LIMIT 1</b><br><br>Last post date:<br><b>2020-10-26 10:42:43</b><br><br>Last post ID:<br><b>39623</b><br><br>Post to be sent:<br><b>{ "id": 39624, "PID": 39624, "type": "offer", "meta_type_s": "post_type", "displaymodified": "2020-10-26T10:42:43Z", "title": "Offer Closed", "title_s": "Offer Closed", "permalink": "https:\/\/staging.REDACTED.com\/offer\/offer-closed\/", "post_status_s": "publish", "content": " ", "post_author_s": "1", "author": "Matt", "menu_order_i": 0, "PID_i": 39624, "author_s": "https:\/\/staging.REDACTED.com\/author\/matt\/", "displaydate": "2020-10-26T10:42:37Z", "displaydate_dt": "2020-10-26T10:42:37Z", "date": "2020-10-26T10:42:37Z", "displaymodified_dt": "2020-10-26T10:42:43Z", "modified": "2020-10-26T10:42:43Z", "displaymodified_dt_i": 1603708963, "displaymodified_dt_y_i": 2020, "displaymodified_dt_ym_i": 10, "displaymodified_dt_yw_i": 44, "displaymodified_dt_yd_i": 300, "displaymodified_dt_md_i": 26, "displaymodified_dt_wd_i": 2, "displaymodified_dt_dh_i": 10, "displaymodified_dt_dm_i": 42, "displaymodified_dt_ds_i": 43, "displaydate_dt_i": 1603708957, "displaydate_dt_y_i": 2020, "displaydate_dt_ym_i": 10, "displaydate_dt_yw_i": 44, "displaydate_dt_yd_i": 300, "displaydate_dt_md_i": 26, "displaydate_dt_wd_i": 2, "displaydate_dt_dh_i": 10, "displaydate_dt_dm_i": 42, "displaydate_dt_ds_i": 37, "date_i": 1603708957, "date_y_i": 2020, "date_ym_i": 10, "date_yw_i": 44, "date_yd_i": 300, "date_md_i": 26, "date_wd_i": 2, "date_dh_i": 10, "date_dm_i": 42, "date_ds_i": 37, "displaydate_i": 1603708957, "displaydate_y_i": 2020, "displaydate_ym_i": 10, "displaydate_yw_i": 44, "displaydate_yd_i": 300, "displaydate_md_i": 26, "displaydate_wd_i": 2, "displaydate_dh_i": 10, "displaydate_dm_i": 42, "displaydate_ds_i": 37, "modified_i": 1603708963, "modified_y_i": 2020, "modified_ym_i": 10, "modified_yw_i": 44, "modified_yd_i": 300, "modified_md_i": 26, "modified_wd_i": 2, "modified_dh_i": 10, "modified_dm_i": 42, "modified_ds_i": 43, "comments": [], "numcomments": 0, "categories_str": [], "categories": [ "$A", "2039-12-31T12:59:59Z", "992", "https:\/\/www.latestoffers.com.au\/network-offer-closed\/", "672 hours", "https" ], "flat_hierarchy_categories_str": [], "non_flat_hierarchy_categories_str": [], "tags": [], "wpcf-conversion-type_s": [], "wpcf-conversion-type_str": [], "wpcf-currency_s": [ "$A" ], "wpcf-currency_str": [ "$A" ], "wpcf-default-payout_i": [], "wpcf-default-payout_str": [], "wpcf-default-sale-percent-com_i": [], "wpcf-default-sale-percent-com_str": [], "wpcf-email-subjects_str": [], "wpcf-epc_i": [], "wpcf-epc_str": [], "wpcf-expiration-date_dt": [ "2039-12-31T12:59:59Z" ], "wpcf-expiration-date_str": [ "2039-12-31T12:59:59Z" ], "wpcf-expiration-date_dt_i": [ 2208949199 ], "wpcf-from-names_str": [], "wpcf-incentive_str": [], "wpcf-offer-id_i": [ 992 ], "wpcf-offer-id_str": [ 992 ], "wpcf-preview-url_str": [ "https:\/\/www.latestoffers.com.au\/network-offer-closed\/" ], "wpcf-session-lifespan_str": [ "672 hours" ], "wpcf-terms-conditions_str": [], "wpcf-tracking-protocol_str": [ "https" ], "wpcf-type_str": [] }</b><br><br>{"nb_results":0,"status":0,"message":"failed to parse [wpcf-expiration-date_dt_i]","indexing_complete":false}
    
    wowmatt
    Participant
    5 years, 12 months ago in reply to: Toolset site looking to use Elasticsearch #22199

    No problem, ive booked in a Zoom meeting now for Tuesday 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)