Forum Replies Created
-
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Croatian translation is not supported? #8930
We seem to be looking at completely different sites. On my site, I dont even have a product type “goods”, and have various different plugins on the left.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Croatian translation is not supported? #8923Yes, the labels are not the problem, but keywords like “Filters”, “By %s”, that I assume is handled by .po (the strings are there).
This is what I see:
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Croatian translation is not supported? #8921I did follow instructions.
You have a file manager there so you can see where the files are placed. I changed just a few strings to test it out, like “Filters” to “Filteri”, “By %s” to “Po %s”.
I placed in languages/plugins wpsolr-hr_HR.mo and also a copy named wpsolr-hr.mo, following the example of woocommerce-hr.mo, which works.
I am looking at facet labels. You can just search for letter “a” to get many results, as there are only 26 test products in the DB right now.
It all reverts to English in my case.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Index schema builder? #8915Ok great,
Is there a way to manage this through admin?
For example if we can add the search to suggest ”blue” when we search for ”red”.pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8912Humm. This would cost me more money to add another instance. I’ll keep trying here. It was good to know where the “configsets” is. I’ll try to put files there.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8910I’m on google compute engine.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8907Yesterday, installed as root.. unistalled after not getting it to work with wpsolr.Today, installed as same user my site is hosted.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8905Installing as root or user makes any difference? I tried both, both same result.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8903Example, it says: Dsolr.solr.home=/var/solr/data
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8901sudo bash ./install_solr_service.sh solr-7.3.0.tgz
Excuse me taking your time.. from Solr admin page, can you diagnose anything wrong?
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8899/home/mysite/solr-7.3.0/server/solr/configsets
But plugin tells me to go: cd /var/solr/data/configsets
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8897Humm. You’re right this is really there. But plugin is telling me to watch on /var/solr.
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8895I followed your video: /guide-category/user-guide/#3634
Just changed wget to get https://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/apache/lucene/solr/7.3.0/solr-7.3.0.tgz
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/lucene/solr/7.3.0Ok. Will not take your time. I’ll try 7.2.1. Thank you!
This was the tutorial for installing: /guide-category/wpsolr-video-gallery/#4718
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8893Thank you, Patrice!
pseudo visitorParticipant7 years, 10 months ago in reply to: Solr configset doesn’t exist #8891Ok. About the mentioned folder “configsets”. Should it be there by itself?