Forum Replies Created
-
insideoutParticipant7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Field Configuration will not save #11828
The only suggestion I would have is to split the caching configuration “custom_field_properties” into a separate option_value rather than trying to combine it with the “cust_fields” configuration.
insideoutParticipant7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Field Configuration will not save #11806This is solved. It took manually removing the “custom_field_properties” caching item from the serialized array, as well as manually defining, building, and serializing the arrays that built the options out rather than using the GUI.
insideoutParticipant7 years, 5 months ago in reply to: Field Configuration will not save #11715The current field size is a MySQL / MariaDB longtext, which can handle 4GB of data ( 4,294,967,295 or 4GB (232 − 1), see https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/string-type-overview.html ), but the field length is around 77K characters.
I checked that one, too.
mysql> SELECT option_name, LENGTH(option_value) FROM ******** WHERE option_name LIKE '%solr%'; +-------------------------------------------+----------------------+ | option_name | LENGTH(option_value) | +-------------------------------------------+----------------------+ | widget_wpsolr_widget_facets | 30 | | widget_wpsolr_widget_sort | 30 | | wpsolr_solr_indexes | 855 | | wdm_solr_extension_acf_data | 93 | | wdm_solr_cron | 681 | | wdm_solr_premium | 60 | | wdm_solr_res_data | 445 | | wdm_solr_form_data | 77442 | | solr_docs | 53 | | solr_last_post_date_indexed | 517 | | wdm_solr_operations_data | 339 | | solr_docs_added_or_updated_last_operation | 158 | +-------------------------------------------+----------------------+ 12 rows in set (0.00 sec)It looks like you are using a serialized array to store the data. I will see if I can unserialize it and get the data back out to see if that’s the issue.