Forum Replies Created

  • connect
    Participant

    Thanks for getting back to me. Reading through that thread you recommend,

    It should only happen when the ‘(Deprecated) Use WPSOLR custom Ajax search templates’ search template option is selected on screen 2.1
    If you can, you should switch to your own theme archive loop template instead.

    Which when looking I can’t see that option anywhere. I tried toggling the “Replace front-end archives” options (under Define your search -> Search) to toggle them all off, but that didn’t seem to make a difference. Please can you let me know if i’m looking in the wrong place?

    If it helps, the scroll issue is happening on a standard page, not the search results page.

    Thanks for your help!

    connect
    Participant

    Yes, the plugin was updated from 2.3.3 to 2.3.8, but I would have hoped that deleting the index would have avoid any compatibility changes between versions. Still, the fixes I suggested are probably worth including in a future release, just in case someone else jumps more than one version like we did.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)