You probably already know the mighty Query Monitor plugin. This plugins displays lots of statistics about your current WordPress load: hooks, SQL queries, …
WPSOLR can add debug informations in the Query Monitor dashboard: Elasticsearch, Solr, Algolia queries and results are now displayed in their new special menu “WPSOLR queries”, as shown below.
1. Activate the WPSOLR Query Monitor add-on
2. Select the option to show WPSOLR current query logs in Query Monitor logs
3. An exemple of logs with an Elasticsearch index
4. An exemple of logs with an Algolia index
5. An exemple of logs with a Solr index