Product Filters & Search with WooCommerce store hosted on Cloudways

• tommynguyen
    Participant
    # 1 year, 1 month ago

Hi there,

I’m Tommy from the Pretty Neat Creative store. It is based on WordPress & WooCommerce plugin.
    My store has ~1800 products with thousands of variants.
    Currently, I’m using Elasticsearch (that supported by Cloudways server) and the WooCommerce Product Filter by WooBeWoo and ElasticPress plugins to support Search & Filter features.
    However, I found them to be incompatible and can’t work together (some conflicts) and I doubted the filter plugin’s performance.
    So I’m finding a better solution that support both Product/Category Filter & faster & flexible Search.

Actually I am a newbie and I don’t know much about technology, so sorry I don’t understand much when reading your website. So I come with the requirement first.
    Currently I am using Cloudways server with the below specs:

• PHP 7.4
    • MariaDB 10.4
    • Elasticsearch 7.6 (installed by default on the Server)
    • WordPress version: 5.5.2
    • WooCommerce version: 4.6.1
    • Flatsome theme

I want a solution that supports:

• Product Filter like WooCommerce Product Filter by WooBeWoo or many other plugins
    • Faster & flexible search like ElasticPress does.

Does wpsolr plugin support them? And what plugins I should buy from your website?

Looking for the advice from you
    Tommy

wpsolr
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 1 month ago

Hi,

WPSOLR is indeed compatible with Cloudways Elasticsearch, and does provide its own set of filter widgets.
    You can visit our demos or some of our clients sites to check that everything is compatible with your expectation.

thaihoang98
    Participant
    # 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello there,
    I’m Hoang Thai, Tommy’s coworker.
    Can I get login credentials from one of your demos (https://demo-woocommerce-flatsome-cloudways-million-products.wpsolr.com/) and install some plugins to check for conflicts? Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.