1. Question Answering module
The Question and Answer (Q&A) module is a Weaviate module for answer extraction from data. It uses BERT-related models for finding and extracting answers.
During the configuration of Weaviate docker compose file, select the extra-module “Question Answering”, with the qna transformer model you want.
During the creation of your docker compose file from Weaviate wizzard : select the QnA module with a specific transformer model among the list. Then start the docker container.
- (1) Add the “QnA” module
- (2) Select a QnA transformer model in the list.
Download and execute the docker-compose file generated by the wizard (docker-compose up -d):
Below is a video to configure the Weaviate Question Answering suggestions with WPSOLR:
2 Create QnA suggestions
- (1) (2) Create a new suggestion
- (3) Set a css selector where to show the suggestions
- (4) Select the “QnA” suggestions type
- (5) Select the post types to look for QnA answers