The Premium add-on is different from other extensions.
It is not setup in it’s own configuration page, but rather spread on almost all configuration pages. You can find Premium features in search and index definitions, boosts, facets, sort, and batch indexing.
Here are some of Premium capabilities:
- Manage more than one Elasticsearch or Solr index
- Cross-domain search
- Use my current theme’s search template, instead of WPSOLR’s
- Change Ajax search page slug
- Infinite scroll navigation
- Products suggestions
- Attach suggestions to any search box with jQuery selectors
- Did you mean?
- Stop real-time indexing
- Index/search any post type
- Index/search custom taxonomies
- Index/search custom fields
- Index/search attached files from the medial library
- Boost fields
- Localize facets
- Show facets hierarchies
- Localize sort items
- Display debug infos during indexing
- Re-index all the data in place