Home » Topics » Pre-sales, Licenses, Billing, Documentation » Pre-sales enquiries » Accessibility Questions
Hi! I recently launched Accessibility Roadmap to show webmasters how to make accessible websites that everyone can use, even if they are blind, deaf, or have other disabilities.
I’m currently working on a post on accessible search options and have a few questions:
1. If the end user follows accessibility best practices, can WPSolr be used to create an accessible WCAG 2.1 AA compliant end-user experience?
2. Is the admin experience also WCAG 2.1 AA compliant?
3. What’s the current version of the plugin, to which these answers apply?
4. Are there any detailed accessibility audits that I can link to or post?
5. If the answer to any of the above questions is “no,” is accessibility on the roadmap?
6. Do you have any documentation explaining optimal settings for users to create WCAG 2.1 AA compliant experiences?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.